5G For Smart Transportation | Automotive Industry – Why, What, Where, How, What’s Current State & Roadmap?
Get answers in this report
In this report, we present the impact of 5G on Smart Transportation | Automotive Industry
- What are the transportation/automotive industry’s pain points and business drivers?
- What technologies transportation/automotive industry leveraging for digital transformation, including automation?
- What is the significance of 5G for smart transportation | automotive industry?
- What are the transportation/automotive applications leveraging the 5G connectivity?
- What are the transportation/automotive use cases – related technologies, challenges, benefits, ecosystem players, solutions, and more…
- How are standards enabling/accelerating the 5G adoption in the transportation/automotive industry?What are the challenges in the adoption of 5G for smart transportation?
- What is reality vs. hype?
- What is the strategy of the ecosystem players? What are their solutions?
- Who are the emerging players/startups?
- What are global and regional insights?
Target Audience for this report
- Communication Service Providers (CSPs) planning to expand their footprint in the transportation/automotive sector leveraging 5G connectivity to create new business models and revenue streams
- Technology and infrastructure vendors enabling the smart transportation applications and use cases
- Automotive/Transporation industry executives driving the digital transformation
- Smart cities decision-makers working automotive, technology and connectivity vendors
Table of Contents
Transportation/Automotive Industry Challenges and Business Drivers
Transportation/Automotive Industry’s Digital Enablers
Significance of 5G for Transportation/Automotive Industry
Transportation/Automotive Applications enabled by 5G & Next-Gen Technologies
Global 5G and Transportation/AutomotiveUse Cases
Each Use Case consists of in-depth use case analysis, related technologies, why 5G is needed for the use case and what value 5G adds to the use case, what are the overall benefits of use case, who are the ecosystem players, what is the current status of the use case and more.
- Asia & Oceania
- Middle-East & Africa
Startups Enabling the Smart Transportation/Automotive Industry
Recommendations and Conclusion
Sample Companies Covered for 5G Smart HealthCare
Below are sample companies covered in the report. In addition, we cover the emerging startups (not listed below) in the report who are enabling Smart Manufacturing | Industry 4.0.
- China Mobile
- City of Turin
- Deutsche Telekom
- Ford Motors
- Fraunhofer Institute FOKUS
- HERE Technologies
- Port of Antwerp
- Port of Livorno
- SK Telecom
- Smart Road Corridor Virginia
- Telecom Italia
- Volvo Cars
This report covers below geographies:
- North America
- South America