This 5G network assurance white paper covers critical requirements, technologies, and approaches that assurance solutions must support to ensure 5G networks.
Key approach and related technologies include:
- Full visibility of networks – what capabilities 5G network assurance solutions must include for providing full visibility of networks and what are the related technologies
- High volume traffic monitoring – what are the approaches for monitoring the high volume of 5G network traffic and what are the related technologies to process the high-volume traffic
- Decipher the network traffic – Soon most of the 5G network traffic would be encrypted, including video streaming and gaming content. What are the challenges for assurance solutions and how are they addressing?
- SLA for network slices and critical services – what technologies assurance solutions should adopt for monitoring service level agreements & KPIs for network slices and mission-critical services
- Automation is critical for reducing cost – what aspects of the 5G network assurance can be automated?
RADCOM (Nasdaq: RDCM) is the leading expert in cloud-native, automated service assurance solutions for telecom operators transitioning to non-standalone and standalone 5G networks.
RADCOM ACE is an automated 5G assurance platform that seamlessly integrates with Kubernetes to provide a closed-loop approach to assurance for Non-Standalone (NSA) and Standalone (SA) 5G. Being Service Based Architecture (SBA) ready, the solution supports advanced 5G assurance capabilities for end-to-end visibility into the customer experience and service quality for 5G.
RADCOM ACE includes the following containerized solutions: RADCOM Service Assurance, and AI-driven RADCOM Network Insights. In addition, the solution can work with RADCOM Network Visibility a stand-alone, fully virtualized network packet broker (vNPB) with virtual tapping and filtering.
RADCOM ACE uses streaming analytics to deliver automated real-time network intelligence given to the operators’ orchestration to detect, analyze, and resolve issues automatically. RADCOM ACE also provides end-to-end network troubleshooting from the KPI level down to the session/packet level, critical when rolling out new network architectures.