5G For Smart Energy & Utilities – Why, What, Where, How, What’s Current State & Roadmap?
Get answers in this report
In this report, we present the impact of 5G on Smart Energy & Utilities
- What are the energy & utility industry’s pain points and business drivers?
- What technologies are they leveraging for digital transformation, including automation?
- What is the significance of 5G for smart energy & utilities?
- What are the energy & utility applications leveraging the 5G connectivity?
- What are the use cases – related technologies, challenges, benefits, ecosystem players, solutions, and more…
- What are the challenges in the adoption of 5G for the smart energy & utility industry?
- What is reality vs. hype?
- What is the strategy of the ecosystem players? What are their solutions?
- Who are the emerging players/startups?
- What are global and regional insights?
Target Audience for this report
- Communication Service Providers (CSPs) planning to expand their footprint in the energy & utility sector leveraging 5G connectivity to create new business models and revenue streams
- Technology and infrastructure vendors enabling the smart energy & utility applications and use cases
- Smart energy & utility industry executives driving the digital transformation
Table of Contents
Smart Energy & Utilities Industry Challenges and Business Drivers
Smart Energy & Utilities Industry’s Digital Enablers
Significance of 5G for Smart Energy & Utilities Industry
Smart Energy & Utilities Applications enabled by 5G & Next-Gen Technologies
Global 5G for Smart Energy & Utilities Use Cases
Each Use Case consists of in-depth use case analysis, related technologies, why 5G is needed for the use case and what value 5G adds to the use case, what are the overall benefits of use case, who are the ecosystem players, what is the current status of the use case and more.
- Asia & Oceania
- Middle-East & Africa
Startups Enabling the Smart Energy & Utilities Industry
Recommendations and Conclusion
Sample Companies Covered in the 5G for Smart Energy & Utilities Report
Below are sample companies covered in the report. In addition, we cover the emerging startups (not listed below) in the report who are enabling Smart Energy & Utilities.
- Centrica Storage Limited (CSL)
- China Southern Power Grid (CSPG)
- Crown Castle
- ESB Networks
- Global Omnium
- National Grid
- New York Power Authority (NYPA)
This report covers below geographies:
- North America
- South America