5G For Smart HealthCare – Why, What, Where, How, What’s Current State & Roadmap?
Get answers in this report
In 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic forced global businesses, governments, and consumers to adopt digital technologies in a matter of a few weeks, which would have otherwise taken many years. This includes the healthcare industry as well, which saw a rapid increase in the use of telemedicine globally. It enabled hospitals to provide efficient patient care during the Covid-19 pandemic, reducing cross-infection risks and reducing costs.
In this report, we present the impact of 5G on healthcare – what are the healthcare pain points, what technologies healthcare is leveraging to address them, what are 5G drivers, which use cases 5G will enable for healthcare, what are the related benefits, which 5G capabilities are required to enable those use cases, and who are the related ecosystem players. The report also presents a sample of innovative healthcare ecosystem players.
Target Audience for this report
- Communication Service Providers (CSPs) planning to expand their footprint in the healthcare sector leveraging 5G connectivity to create new business models and revenue streams
- Technology and infrastructure vendors enabling the smart healthcare applications and use cases
- Healthcare industry executives driving the digital transformation of healthcare applications and systems
Table of Contents
Healthcare Challenges and Business Drivers
HealthCare Digital Enablers
Significance of 5G for Healthcare Industry
Healthcare Industry’s 5G Adoption Plan
Healthcare Applications enabled by 5G & Next-Gen Technologies
Global 5G and Healthcare Use Cases
Each Use Case consists of in-depth use case analysis, related technologies, why 5G is needed for the use case and what value 5G adds to the use case, what are the overall benefits of use case, who are the ecosystem players, what is the current status of the use case and more.
- Asia & Oceania
- Middle-East & Africa
Startups Enabling the Smart HealthCare Industry
Recommendations and Conclusion
Sample Companies Covered for 5G Smart HealthCare
Below are sample companies covered in the report. In addition, we cover the emerging startups (not listed below), in the report who are enabling Smart Healthcare.
- SK Telecom
- China Telecom
- British Telecom
- Deutsche Telekom
- Rush University Medical Center
- Austin Cancer Center
- Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine
- Veterans Health Care
- VITAS Healthcare
- Emory Healthcare
- West China Hospital
- China-Japan Friendship Hospital
- University Hospitals Birmingham
- University Hospital of Bonn
- Omron ElectronicsMedvis
- Magic Leap
This report covers below geographies:
- North America
- South America