We analyzed global private 5G enterprise use cases and spectrum (mid-band & high-band) winners across countries with live 5G. This report covers in-detail the related smart manufacturing | smart factory use cases for Industry 4.0.
Sample industry verticals, leveraging private 5G for manufacturing, including
Transportation | automotive sector related manufacturing such as the production of electric batteries and all-electric vehicle assembly
Industrial appliances manufacturing, e.g., air compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, and power tools
Specialty chemical manufacturing, e.g., polyolefins, fertilizers, and melamine
5G radio equipment manufacturing
High-tech polymer manufacturing
Topics covered in this smart manufacturing | smart factory report
- The current state of the global and regional 5G in smart manufacturing
- The regional market covered includes – North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific
- 5G based smart manufacturing use cases in deployment | trial mode
- The business drivers for leveraging 5G in smart manufacturing
- 5G capabilities and deployment modes for smart manufacturing
- Public Network, Private Network, and Hybrid Network
- The 5G and smart manufacturing ecosystem
- Who are the ecosystem players?
- What are their roles, business models, and advantages?
- Who are the leading players, and what is their strategy?
- The startups providing disrupting technologies for smart manufacturing
- The challenges in the adoption of 5G in smart manufacturing?
- Summary of the key findings